How to stop a bonded auto title in Texas

If you an owner or lienholder of record have been sent a letter from the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and have interest in a vehicle that has is about to be approved of a Bonded Title and want to STOP the State of Texas from transferring the vehicle in the name of the person who is on the top of the letter then you need to file a court order naming the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, Vehicle Titles and Registrations Division as a Defendant in order to STOP the bonded title. Need help filing a court order? Call Houston Auto Appraisers at 1-877-845-2368 or visit us at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *